Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Welcome

I never thought I would be one to blog, because as a writer the fear of someone stealing your ideas if you make it public is always present. Then I went to my churches Winter Camp this past week and upon my return it struck me that of all writing, the most important is that of spiritual things, and that is the greatest thing to share. So here, I am opening my writing to you the public so that it may encourage, challenge, build, and ignite your faith as the Lord has mine.

I am just starting so there will be no particular order, and no specific timing to expect posts. Perhaps as the Lord leads me I will write more, I don't know, but I pray that what this blog is solely an encouragement. As i said there is no particular order, but I would like to start with the Character of God. My first post is going to be of God's love, so please go ahead and read it, and I hope your walk can be strengthened by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment